Saturday 25 August 2012

Goth Boy in Purple

Hi, How are you today. On this Saturday morning here in Nairobi it is a rather overdrawn kind of day weather wise, pleasant temperature, so on the whole pretty good. The night before last we had a massive surge to the power lines into the Hotel and quite a few rooms were without power for a while. Kenyan Power is somewhat volatile and apparently these things happen on a major scale every couple of years. The hotel has a massive generator so this kicked in and saved the day/evening for most!



My card today is similar to one I have made before:
Here it is:- I have called it "Goth Boy in Purple". Not very imaginative I know!

I used DCWV bright card stock stack as my base and a sheet of plain purple paper for the contrast. (From my stash).

The metal gears and brads that look like screws are a nice touch (I thought) to the look and feel of the card.

I used Copics to colour the digital image from Spesch Stamps printed on white "X-press it blending card" as follows:
Hair: C7, C5, C3 (also Marvy 1122 Le Plume II Black 
Bracelets: E13, E15, E17
Skin: E50, E51, E11
Shirt: V17, BV11, BV00
Trousers and the ground: C5, C3, C1
Boots: B97, B95, C7, C5 B(also Marvy 1122 Le Plume II Black 
Eyes: B0000
Background: B0000

I added a few drops of Stickles Crystal Glitter for a little interest in the background of the image.














The Top of the card in more detail.
I used a white Peel Off for the sentiment - they are so effective!















This is the inside of the card!
































I hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks again for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...