Tuesday 16 October 2012

Groovy "Snow People" - Part 2

Hi again. I said there'd be more well here are a couple more cards using the same JRS stamps called  "Groovy Snowman". So here's 4 more cards for you to see.





OK, so you'll see some similarities with my previous Post. The first and last I used Grand Square Scallop Dies to make my card base from white card.

Card 1:
In the first image I placed a black background behind it so you can see the shape of the card. The card base was cut using Grand Scalloped Squares.
I used Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles to mat and layer the centre medallion. The DP is from a Free Pad of 6" x 6" Paper I got with a magazine by Meg's Garden. The red card is Kaisercraft Scarlet weave card stock. The ribbon I bought from Spotlight.
The image was coloured with Copics and the border also comes with the stamp set.

Card 2:
The image was coloured with Copics and the paper is from First Editions Festive Treats - I REALLY loooooove this Paper! I recently bought the beautiful organza ribbon at Lincraft in Sydney. The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps called "Compliments of the season" and I used Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink to stamp it with. I cut the stamp out using a die from Spellbinders Labels 18

Card 3:
Image was fussy cut out after colouring with Copics. Then I used a standard circle die to cut the white card border (that also comes in the set) stamped with Rhubarb Stalk Memento ink. On top of this I cut a Spellbinders scalloped circle and a Spellbinders Standard Circle die together using Kaisercraft Moss wave card stock (which I also used to mat and layer the card too) and adhered it and the image with foam pads. The design paper is from First Editions Festive Treats. The ribbon was from my stash.

Card 4:
The card base was cut using Grand Scalloped Squares. Then I used First Editions Festive Treats and a strip of Kaisercraft Moss wave card stock onto which I adhered a small ribbon from Spotlight and added 3 Christmas sweetie Brads (sorry can't remember where I bought these from). The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps called "Compliments of the season" and I used Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink to stamp it with. I cut around the inside of one of the smaller dies from Spellbinders Labels 18 and fussy cut it out to make the layer using gold Mirri card from my stash.

Here's what I used in more detail:



Thanks again for looking at my cards. I'll be back with more - just not today - I promise!!
Until the next time be safe and stay well.






1 comment:

  1. Ooh really love these Sally-Ann especially number 3 with the green cirlce edging, loved the way you have inverted the picture of the snowman. It really brings it to life. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...