Monday 28 January 2013

A Card for Felicity

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope all is well with you. We are currently experiencing really heavy rainfall. It is definitely an Australian Summer; first we have the fires and then we have the floods. Mother Nature is really doing her thing and lots of records are being broken with our weather.

The card I have to share with you today was commissioned for Felicity. I have some images of this card as well as a video clip. 


This card was made with Kaiser-craft grape and liquorice weave card stock. 

The card is folded in a special way and when closed looks smaller than it actually is. 

I used Grand Spellbinders Circles LF-114 and Grand Decorative Circles LF-015. Although cutting the end of the card with circle shapes; when they fold they become ovals.

The centre medallion is made with Spellbinders Floral Ovals S4-356 using both liquorice weave card stock and some shimmer lilac design paper from my stash.

I created the sentiments on my PC and fussy cut Felicity's name and Happy Birthday; the centre medallion sentiment was cut out with a Spellbinders Classic Large oval die S4-110 and I used some Copic pens to colour around the words and added some pearls and Crystal stickles.





Closer view of the central medallion.














The card is now fully opened and you can see the side panels that previously tucked behind each other when closed.

I added images of Fairies (as requested) using some stickers I have had for a while from PSX.











I found some lovely quotes about fairies and added those to one of the side panels.












I used words from the stickers and added those to one of the panels.















Here is the back of the card with plenty of room to write comments etc.













Here is the promised video of this card:



Here is a list of the majority of ingredients I used for this card:
InLinkz

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked this card made for Felicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...