Tuesday 9 April 2013

Another Pair of Pop-Ups

G'day and how are you?
A quick post today and yes ... it's another pair of Pop-Up cards. What can I say I love making them.
I've been using First Premium "Isabelle" cardstock and these 12 x 12 sheets make two of these cards very easily. Today's post is another example of a pair of cards that are similar.





I've laid these photos onto a sepia background so that you see the cards in more detail.

The base of my card is a sheet of Kaisercraft Pistachio weave 12 x 12 card stock. It's a lovely fresh colour.

I used a Spellbinders M-bossibility Enchanted embossing folder for my white layer onto which I added a Sizzix Fancy Frame, some green rhinestones and two diffreent ribbons (on eon top of the other) from a Really Reasonable Ribbon Subscription pack.

I rounded the corners with my Creative Memories punch.




































As I created two cards I've photographed them here together, simply because there are one or two differences. I could do one of those "Spot the Differences" competitions couldn't I? I used a Sizzix Movers and Shapers magnetic Star and Circle die set in the centre of the insert and then used the sentiment (created on my computer) to hold the little flower inside the circle in place. The lovely paper is a nice weight and from the First Editions paper pack I mentioned earlier.

On one I used real lace and ribbon (again from RRR) on the other a Sizzix Vintage Lace decorative strip die.









A closer view of the writing panel which I created using the centre of the Fancy Frame that I cut for the front of the card and edged with Antique Linen Distressed ink pad.

I just love the Birds on a wire decorative strip die from Sizzix cut out using DCWV card stock.

















I also am really liking the Rosette Decorative strip die also from Sizzix also cut out onto DCWV card stock.














Here is a video clip I have made of these two cards:



Here are the main ingredients that I used to make these cards:




Thanks for stopping by today to read my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...