Saturday 1 June 2013

Happy Birthday Edna - A Side Step Card

Hello my blogging friends, I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. I have another side step Birthday card to show you. I have had this for a while and now seems as good a time as ever to share it with you.
























I was asked to make this card for Edna and add a couple of nice verses. On the large right hand side of the card I added a small doily under which I placed a white piece of card stock which I had punched with an EK Success Modern Cube punch. In my stash I had a couple of crocheted flowers and a sentiment.





This is the last step on the right hand side of the card. I used Heart Felt Creations Tattered Blossoms Stamp (coloured with Copics), some leaves made with Spellbinders Foliage Dies and a few pearls. The brad at the centre of the main flower was from my stash.






This is the middle step on the right hand side of the card. I used some pink Provo Crafts papers as a mat and then used JRS Vintage Label & Banner dies as the basis of this sentiment which I printed out on my computer then hand cut out and used a corner rounder on the corners. A few pearls and feathers finished off the sentiment.









The bottom step I made by printing out the letters "dna" on my computer then adding some Stickles crystal glitter and a Kaisercraft rhinestone letter E.










Here is the back of the card where I printed out a Birthday verse and added a writing panel.
















Here you can read the verses in more detail.
















Here are the main ingredients I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by to read my Blog - hope you enjoy the remainder of your weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...