Wednesday 24 July 2013

A Selection of Wild Rose Studio Cards

Hello, how are you? I hope you and yours are safe and well.
Today I have a short post showing you a range of cards on video. I have however, listed as many of the ingredients as I could find. Enjoy!

Here's the video clip:



Here are the majority of the ingredients I used to make these cards - with amended supply lists, as I was unsure about a couple on the video clip.




Thanks for stopping by today, have a great remainder of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...