Sunday 14 July 2013

Cards from Fabulous Fashion

Hello my Blog family and Friends. I do hope you are well and are enjoying your weekend.
Yesterday, Saturday 13th July, we had another Made in Dorrigo Day. This is a quarterly opportunity for our small town to exhibit and sell items, made, grown, manufactured or produced within our catchment area. You will have seen previous posts where I have shown photos of my stall. It is where I can showcase some of my cards and whilst I don't make a profit it does help me to cover the costs of my hobby.

Today I have a video clip to show you. I will show some of the cards I made and included on my stall. I was so lucky to be sent a wonderful gift from my sister Clare.







This is it. It is a Double CD from Katy Sue Designs. It is wonderful; containing lots of images, templates and papers to get creative with. I had such fun making these cards with such great results.










Here is the video I promised:




Whilst there were some of the templates used from the CD-Rom, I also used a variety of other ingredients, some of which I list below:




Thank you for stopping by and viewing my post today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...