Tuesday 15 October 2013

Good Luck in your new Home Card

Hi, thanks for stopping by today. I have a card to show you today. It is a "Moving House" card.













I used an A4 sheet of white card and cut it down to fit the Teal Cardstock (DCWV) that I had left over.

I embossed the teal cardstock using a Couture Creations Swiss dots embossing folder.
In the corners I used a crop-o-dile corner chomper.



















On the bottom edge I used a Spellbinders A2 Bracket Border die.
Above which I used some teal ribbon, pearls and a Carl punch to make the flowers adding some liquid pearls in their centres.












I used a Sizzix fancy frame bigz die with a centre piece "New Home" that I created on my computer.

I had the key in my stash as well as the little tag which I added the number of the new house onto.













Inside I added the branch from the bird branch bigz die and some more Carl punch flowers with white liquid pearls.

The little sentiment is something i found on the web which I coloured with a little distress stain.






Here are most of the ingredients I used to make this card:



I hope you enjoyed your quick trip to my blog today. Thanks again for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...