Tuesday 21 January 2014

Girlfriends go window shopping

How are you today? I hope I find you safe, well and happy. Today my post shows you a card that I made some time ago and have been meaning to show you for ages. I also have a video clip that shows it as well.

So let's get going .....





I love these stamps they just give you so many opportunities to go mad with colouring.

I find using Memento Tuxedo Black ink pads the best thing to use so colours don't run.

So much fun using the Copics and water colour paints..





















This is the card opened up. The fun thing about these stamps is they have matching stamps that show different perspectives on the theme you are using.





















A close up of the girls looking inside. I used a piece of transparent film to make it look like they were looking through the window. It was very effective.













...and here is what the Girls are looking at in close up.
Just loved the sentiment too!
















Here is the video clip I made earlier that you might enjoy watching ....



Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:




Thanks for stopping by today to read my post, have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...