Tuesday 22 April 2014

An ECD Heart Pivot Card

How are you today? Like most of us who are back at work today, the Easter Break already seems a distant memory. Time seemingly goes faster and faster these days especially when you pack so much into it.

Yes today I have another Elizabeth Craft Design's card - This time using the Heart Pivot die. Take a look ....




This is such a pretty card - even if I say so myself. It came out really well.

Like the others of its type I used A4 Quill white 210gsm cardstock from Office works as the base.

The design paper is from the First Edition Premium paper pad I have used before (shown below in my ingredients).

I used the Katie label die for the sentiment on the front of the card, a couple of Yellow Critter Butterflies that I bought from Spotlight, a flower from my stash (Top Right) and a few pearls I coloured with my Copic sketch pens.














As you can see I kept the inside of the card quite simple.

















.. and here you see the "Birds Eye View" of how the card folds.










Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card - 3 cards in three days - Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...