Tuesday 20 May 2014

A triple circle flip card

Hi my blogging family and friends, how are you? I hope the start of your week is going really well.I have been experimenting with some of the Sizzix triple cut flip dies.
The card I have made and am showing you today is the triple circle flip card. They are a dream to use, as the biggest choice is really the papers you want to use and the colour scheme.

Here it is:


































I used a DCWV Sky's the limit 12 x 12 paper pad pack so all my papers coordinated and it such a great pack of papers. The card base is Quill white cardstock 210gsm.
I added a few buttons that I had n my stash; I just loved the little hat buttons - I think I bought those at the Sydney Lincraft store. The little butterflies were in a pack of mixed buttons that I have had for ages.
The seam binding is called Peacock from Really Reasonable ribbon I stuck this to the card using 1/2 inch double sided tape.













Here is the card opened so you can see the flip effect. I used peel off's for the sentiments on the front and inside the card. So very quick, a lot of fun and the card looks really nice too!

Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:


Thanks for stopping by to read my blog today, I hope the rest of your week is Fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...