Monday 23 June 2014

A Happy Birthday 4 panel Accordion Card

Hello again my Blogging family and friends. The card I am showing you today is one a made a little while ago so I am happy to have it to share with you now.
It uses the Elizabeth Craft Designs Fancy Frame accordion die and matching edges.
Here it is:






















Here is the card opened out. I also took pictures of each individual panel. The base frames are from a 12 x 12 DCWV  and the edges are ust plain white card stock.

I used an ECD Butterfly peel off and a great technique of sticking it to Transparent Double sided tape, then sprinkling with glitter and then colouring with Copic Markers. There's a great Tutorial that shows you how to do this on YouTube..

OK here are close ups of each of the four panels.










The front panel.





















The second panel.




















The third panel




















The last sentiment panel using a stamp from Quick Fire Designs.
















The main ingredients I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by and reading today's' post. I hope you are having a great start to your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...