Monday 9 June 2014

A Triple Fancy Frame flip card

Hello my blogging friends I hope I find you well. Today has been a bank holiday here in Australia for the Queen's Birthday Celebrations. For me this meant some time to play in my craft room.
The card I have to show today is one I made a little while ago and follows my earlier posting. It is another triple flip card.

Here it is:





I really like this little flip card.
The little Daisies make it look so fresh.
They are little wooden buttons that I have had for ages and they just seemed to fit on this card.

I used Mimosa Yellow seam binding as it matched the card colours perfectly.

In my stash I had a piece of blue design paper which I cut with the die set piece and then added white pearls in top.












Here is the inside of the card when it flips open.
The card stock is all from the 12 x 12 DCWV The Sky's the limit paper pad.
I used a couple of peel offs for the sentiments on the front and on the inside of the card.












These are really pretty and the dies make it an easy card to put together. Here are the main ingredients I used to make this card:




Thanks for stopping by today have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...