Wednesday 25 June 2014

Oval 2 panel accordion Card

Hello again, I am doing well so far this week almost a card every day. I sit here in the evening watching the News programs and add posts to my blog. I have a few cards in the pipeline to show you so hopefully I will be able to upload them to show you!

This card was a quick one to make. Here it is:






























I used black kaisercraft liquorice weave 12 x 12 card stock. to make the frame, using a solver gel pen to draw the lines through the die.
I really liked the sentiment which says "Your Birthday is always a pleasure to celebrate with you, you deserve the best day ever and have all your dreams come true". I created this on my computer and cut it out with the accordion oval die in the set. 












I think the little presents die from Elizabeth Craft Designs is so cute when made up. It was fun to mix and match different scraps to make these little presents.

I used the silver gel pen to draw the little flowers on the card front.

















So there you have it ... Here are the main ingredients I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you are having/have had a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...