Monday 29 September 2014

2 Christmas Spiral Circle Pull Cards

Hello my blogging family and friends.
I have two cards to show you that are similar but different - I've called them the Santa and Penguin versions.
I'll start with the Santa version first. Here it is:





























I made the card using the ECD Spiral Circle Pull card die and I used a First Edition 12 x 12 paper pad for the base of the card as well as the page that had these figures on it which I fussy cut out. After finishing the card I decided it needed something ... then I thought to make a feature of the little nubs which hold the fold - I took another picture ... see below.






























I used Candi paper brads which are made from red mirror card, they just add a little more dimension - an improvement I thought! You can see this better in the close up below.






































Here's the spiral spring which I loaded with more fussy cut pressies from the card stock. I then cut a circle using a small spellbinders eyelet die and some white card stock. The green card stock is from a Kaisercraft Christmas 12 x 12 card stock pack - Christmas Tradition I think.












Here's a close up of the characters - Santa his reindeer and the Christmas Tree.

















Again using the images on the card stock from First Edition card stock pad I added this little stocking to the corner of the card.















Here is the Penguin version of this card:
































This is so cute - as you can see similar cut but different! BTW the sentiment is another ECD die.











Not a stocking in the corner of the card this time but a pair of mittens!




































Here is the spiral circle pull mechanism on this second card.









These figures are so gorgeous - here's a close up of them.










Here are the main ingredients I used to make these cards:




Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you like these two cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...