Thursday 9 October 2014

A second wintry mug of cocoa Christmas card

Hello - how're you doing today? Just where is October going already? It's the 9th and I'm just getting my head around being away for a couple of weeks shortly - it has seemed to be so far off and my travelling date will be here as soon as!

Today's card is similar to one I have made before - you'll see this on my blog posting HERE.

Here it is:






































You'll remember this was a Cottage Cutz die. I used Kaisercraft vanilla weave card stock for the base of my card. I used a 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad from Kaisercraft Twig and Berry, a Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses die, Spellbinders Floral ovals and Labels twenty seven die. The beautiful green ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon














Trees from Impression Obsession, painted with white and Stickles crystal glitter.
The Cottage Cuts dies use up all my scraps

































I just adore this Spellbinders die it's so pretty. The little stars are the confetti from cutting out the white card stock from the Raindrops on Roses die.
The sentiment is from JustRite stamps and stamped with a a Black Tuxedo Memento ink pad.















The main ingredients I used to make this card:




Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at today's post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...