Monday 6 October 2014

Jingle Bells - Santa's Sleigh rides - 2 cards

Hello my Blogging family and friends.How are you? It was World Card Making Day on Saturday and there have been some amazing cards shown on blogs from people all over the globe. I spent some time over the weekend in my craft room - just loving it. Today was a Holiday here in NSW - Labour day bank holiday - so guess where I was AGAIN! Yay! I made a couple of Birthday cards as we have our two favourite girls celebrating their Birthday whilst I am away overseas. Tiffany and Marley. I'll show you Marley's card after her Birthday on 14th October.

Today I have a couple of Santa's Sleigh Cards ... I'll show you each in turn ....

Card # 1 ......






































I used a Bo Bunny 6 x 6 pad as the first mat onto which I used a Grand scalloped Spellbinders die to cut the shape out of white card stock which I inked with an Antique Lines distress ink pad. I used the Fleur de Lis Spellbinders die to make the red mat behind the sleigh using Kaisercraft Scarlet weave card stock.




I made the Bow using a Sue Wilson lattice bow die from Creative expressions and a bit of green card stock remaining in my scrap box. The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon






The greeting was made using a Waltzing Mouse stamp and a Tuxedo Black memento ink pad. I fussy cut the shape into an arrow head and then did the same with the green mat



Card # 2 ............






































You can see the similarities between these two cards can't you. Same Bo Bunny 6 x 6 pad and the ribbon was some I'd had for ages and the Sue Wilson Bow die is the Filigree version of the die. The metallic looking card is from an American Crafts 12 x 12 paper pad. The Holly is cut using Sue Wilson Holly accessory dies.









Here's a closer view of the Sligh cut out with the Cottage Cutz die.













Here are the main ingredients I used for these cards:





Thanks for stopping by today. If you are in Australia and were able to benefit from the long weekend I hope yours went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...