Saturday 11 October 2014

Red and White Christmas cards

Hi, how're you? I hope your Friday is going well, the weekend is just around the corner and I hope your plans for it mean you get to have time for you, doing what you need and want to do.

I have two cards for you today that are unadulterated Sue Wilson cards. You'll see what I mean when you see them. I think they are really gorgeous and are in typical Christmas Colours. I bet you know what I am going to say next - yep! That's it .... they are similar but slightly different.

Here we go ...  Card #1




























Isn't it pretty? I used Scarlet and Tomatoe Kaisercraft weave card stock and Sue Wilson (Creative Expression) dies details below in the ingredients list. I added Red Tulle with the leaves and poinsettias.




I used a Spellbinders tag die with matching pearl want2scrap bling, The stamp is a JustRite stamp and I used a Tuxedo Black ink pad.














The poinsettia dies are gorgeous and work really well together when you form them a little with a stylus and foam pad.














The poinsettias come in three sizes and they look so good together. They take a while to cut out and put together but it is So worth the effort!













I kept the inside of the card simple and the same for both cards - using another JustRite stamp as the sentiment and a piece of red and white polka dot ribbon.










Card #2 - see if you can spot the differences!!



























Not many - just the tag and the Want2scrap bling as you can see more clearly below.







I used the same JustRite stamp as for the other card.










Here are the main ingredients that I used to make these two cards:




Thanks for stopping by today to read my blog I appreciate your interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...