Tuesday 7 October 2014

Santa's Tailors Shop - 2 Cards

How are you? Thanks for stopping by to read my blog.
I have two cards to share that are similar but different - a reoccurring theme here ... 2 cards that are similar but different!

Here is the first card:




































This is another of those great Cottage Cuts dies - I just love the little Santa Suit hanging out on the sign - it's just so cute! I used some Kaiser craft vanilla weave card stock for the base of my card. I think the 6 x 6 paper pad I used was Bo Bunny again. The bow is a Sue Wilson filigree bow die. The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.












I used Spellbinders Floral ovals in Scarlet weave card stock and then used the same die on a white piece of card stock, used a pencil to trace the shape and then fussy cut it out and stamped it with Antique linen distressed ink pad.




















I used a JustRite stamp and a Tuxedo Black ink pad by memento, with another touch of antique linen








Here is card #2:





































Using the same idea, I cut out the backing in a Metallic card stock by American American crafts and a couple of pieces of Polka Dot ribbon that I bought from Spotlight!














Just like card #1, I used an Obsession Impression die to make the trees and a white paint pen gave the snow look, with a touch of Stickles Crystal Glitter.
Also Copics W1 & W3 to add shadow effects.



















Here are the main ingredients I used to make these two cards:



I hope you liked these two cards, another card perhaps tomorrow .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...