Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Nativity - 3 Christmas Cards

Hello my blogging family and friends I hope my post finds you well. Did you have/are you having a great day?
I have three cards to show with you all use the Cottage Cutz Nativity scene, so they are similar but slightly different!

Here we go .....
CARD #1:





















This is the front of Card #1. The base is white card stock with a mat of gorgeous Pale blue American Cards Pastel Card Stock which I mounted using foam tape for added dimension. The top white card stock mat was then faux stitched which was the layer I added the die cut images of the Nativity onto. The sentiment is a Waltzingmouse Christmas stamped with Tuxedo Black memento ink.




I'll tell you a secret, I actually thought I'd lost the last third of the image, then I found it so I added it to the inside of the card with a JustRite stamped sentiment.





Card #2:
A little bit the same - this time using Navy card stock for the Nativity images.
















This is the complete Nativity on the card front.


Card #3:
I have a few Photos to show some of the images close up. This time I used a Black (Kaisercraft Liquorice) card stock for the Nativity scene with a matching black card stock matted layer as well.

















Here are all the parts of the Nativity in close up.







We three kings of Orient are...


















Unto us a child is born ......




















While Shepherds watch their flocks by night .....









Here are the main ingredients I used to make these cards:



Thanks for stopping by today, I have a couple of other cards in hand to share with you, so  I'll post those as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...