Saturday 1 November 2014

A Christmas Bauble Card

Hello my blogging family and friends, I hope you are keeping well. I have returned safely from my overseas trip which went really well. My trip got extended a little as I was requested to make a diversion for few days from Las Vegas my original destination, to Montreal in Canada. I must say I love to travel and always enjoy it. There is always that special moment however when you arrive back home and have your first nights sleep in your own bed!
It took a little while for me to recover the journey and I was of course very keen to do some crafting. I have been able to do some in the evenings, although the card I have to show you now, I created before I left for my trip.

The card uses some of my Sue Wilson dies and was inspired by several of her tutorials.
Here it is:




























I used  white card stock as well as a sheet of the American Crafts pastel 12 x 12 card stock sheets. I created the base by piercing the edge of one of the matted layers.







I also embossed the top layer using Sue's A4 Snowflake Lattice Embossing folder

















I cut a bauble using another matching set of Sue Wilson dies. The green base I covered in a double sided sheet and then used ECD Warm Diamond glitter on top to add a little dimension.
















I cut the top of the bauble using gold mirri card and then added some Really Reasonable Ribbon and lime coloured Tulle.












I used a Deco pearl pen to add the beads on the bauble.











A Spellbinders tag, a Just Rite stamp using Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad - with an Antique linen distress ink pad to ink the edges a little. Then one or two pearls.











I really like the holly leaves and white on white I think works really well.














On the inside I added a matching piece of ribbon and a Just Rite Stamp sentiment,










The main ingredients I used to make this card:


Thanks for stopping by today and reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...