Thursday 6 November 2014

A Christmas Door Card

Hello everyone how are you? I don't know about you but I for one am amazed at how quickly November is moving on. It's like the mention of Christmas just speeds the time clock exponentially.
I have been making Christmas cards like crazy and I have a few in line to show you.

Today's' card is a little unusual in as much as it has at its core a Kaisercraft Flourish Decorative Door frame. Let me show you what I mean.....















Here is the card.
The base of the card is white card stock.

The front of the card is a wooden Door frame behind which I added an image of a room with a Christmas Tree in it. (This image was a digital image from the internet). In addition I added a sheet of acetate to give the appearance of windows.

























I added a red ribbon bow to the front of the door which I didn't change from its original look - I added a peel off sentiment on the front of the door as well.






















I added this Bird and wreath image which I stamped and coloured using my Copic sketch markers. I glued it in place on top of the door top.











... and there we have it!


The main ingredients that I used to make this card are:



Thanks for stopping by and reading my post today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...