Friday 21 November 2014

A Christmas Elf, 3 panel accordion Card

Hello. I hope you are having (or have had) a great day today and are looking forward to a nice weekend. The weather here is REALLY heating up and Sunday promises temperatures of mid to late 30's in Celcius. Today we had 31 degrees although there was a little wind which cooled us a little. Average temperatures for this time of year are 24 degrees. The weatherman said tonight on the news that it was the hottest November for 20 years!!

Today's card is a rectangle accordion, here it is:






Here is the front panel.
I used an Elizabeth Craft designs accordion die to make the frames.

The little elf is a La La Land Digi die that I coloured with my Copic markers.

The sentiment was stamped using a Memento black Tuxedo ink pad.

My apologies I cannot remember what the  brand of the card stock was - it probably was a kaisercraft 12 x 12 Christmas paper.

















Here is the card opened out.
























I used washi tape on the top and bottom of the writing panel and used a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.


































For the last panel I used a flourishes stamp and coloured it with my Copics and I fussy cit it out.
I used an oval cut from white card stock which I had left over from another card for the background.










































Here is the back of the card which I added the ECD star edges to to finish it off.


Here are the main ingredients I used to make my card:




Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card today

1 comment:

  1. very nice and fun card. i must get one of these accordion dies. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...