Sunday 16 November 2014

A couple of Kraft Christmas Cards

Hello everyone, I hope I find you well and enjoying your weekend.

I have a couple of simple cards to show you today and here's the first







I began by using a piece of A4 Kraft card stock to make the base of my card. Then I cut the main frame using white cardstock and the Spellbinders 5 x 7 Mystical Embrace S6-012 die.

I added a piece of Christmas Bo Bunny paper from a 6 x 6 pad. Then I added a tag and a ribbon - both using Sue Wilson dies.

The sentiment was made using a JustRite stamp and a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.








My second card that I have to show you:





Again beginning with a sheet of A4 Kraft card stock and then using a piece of St Nicholas Holly card stock I cut out a frame with a Spellbinders 5 x 7 Reflective Moment  S6 - 011.

Then I cut a piece of Kaisercraft scarlet weave card stock and using a memento Tuxedo black ink pad and a JustRite Christmas stamped the image several times.

Then cut out one of the images threaded some black jute string through it tying a bow and sticking it with a foam pad to the piece of red card to a matching image.

Then I added some red and goldglitter dots from Elizabeth Craft Designs and some Green ribbon from my stash.








These are the main ingredients I used in the making of these two cards:




Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you liked my two cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...