Friday 14 November 2014

A Green Metallic Bauble Christmas Card

Hello my blogging family and friends. Well it's Friday and where I am here in New South Wales on the eastern seaboard of Australia we had a hot one today with temperatures of 29 degrees Celsius with the news that we can expect in excess of 38 degrees tomorrow! Phew! In a few weeks we are heading towards more cooler climes as we head towards New York, then Europe and Chritsmas with my sister Clare in the UK.

In the meantime I have cards to show you and today is no exception.
Here's my card:

The card base is made from white card stock onto which I popped a layer of green metallic card stock onto which I placed a pierced edged layer of white card stock.


I then made a border using a Sue Wilson die (see ingredients below for which one it was) cut twice and layered together from the green metallic and then layered onto silver metallic card stock. I placed this on top of another piece of white card stock that I embossed using one of Sue Wilson's A4 embossing folders - you've guessed it - identified in the ingredients list below!



I cut out a bauble using the Classic Christmas Bauble die from more of the green metallic card stock and lined it with silver metallic card stock then added a Petaloo white poinsettia and a bit of ribbon from my stash. I also added some pearl Deco paint to make it look like pearls.



I then cut out the sentiment using a die that was a freebie with issue 73 of the Australian Simply Cards magazine.
.. and there you have it.

Here are the main ingredients I used to make this card:


Thanks for stopping by to read today's blog - tomorrow is a scorcher for me and we'll have a great weekend I am sure - I hope wherever you are you'll be having a great weekend too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...