Wednesday 19 November 2014

A Poinsettia Christmas Card

Hi everyone how are you today? I hope your Wednesday is going well.
I have another Christmas card to show you today. It was fairly simple to put together - the most fiddly thing was making the flowers.

Here it is:



































The main base of the card was a folded piece of white card stock, then I placed a piece of scarlet Kaisercraft weave card stock on the top. Then another layer of white card stock that was pierced around the edge.

Then I cut a piece of white card stock which I embossed with the Sue Wilson A4 Snowlake Lattice embossing folder. Then adhered this to the white pierced layer.






On the right of the card I added a medallion made from white card tsock which I stamped with a memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and a Just Rite stamp.

Then die cut it using the Sue Wilson Austrian Collection Salzburg die.













I made two of the largest poinsettia flowers from the Sue Wilson Classic and Filigree dies. I cut the base in the red card stock and the filigree layer in white.















Under the flowers I added a couple of Holly sprays in white card stock.
I used a pearl Deco paint pen on the berries on the sprays.









In the corners of the card I added some red and gold peel off circles from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

These are the main ingredients I used to make my card:




Thanks for stopping by today to read my post. I hope you liked today's card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...