Tuesday 11 November 2014

A Red & White Christmas card with Iced snow

Hello my blogging family and friends, I am hopeful you have been keeping well. I am really into making my Christmas cards. I have had a request from someone to make them 40 Christmas Cards, which is double what I made for her last year, so I was glad I had a few in hand all made up - you'll have seen many of them on my blog and there'll be a few more that I will show you that I'll include in her parcel.

I have included today's card in her parcel, here it is:







































You may well recognise the use of a few of Sue Wilson's dies and you'd be right - I'm addicted to using her dies. The base is white card stock, layered with Kaisercraft Scarlet weave card stock and then an additional white card stock layer which I pierced.








The top red layer I created using a Sue Wilson A4 Rows of Bows embossing folder.

The medallion was made using another Austrian Collection die and then made the double bow using a filigree die.














I stamped the sentiment on white card with Black Tuxedo ink onto which I added some double sided adhesive, which I sprinkled with iced snow.









I cut the Sue Wilson border again in scarlet kaisercraft card stock, applied some foam pads and added some pearls using a Deco Pearl Paint pen.

This border was placed on white card stock onto which I added double sided adhesive and more iced snow.





.... and there we have it. Here are the main ingredients used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by today and reading my post, I hope you are enjoying your day wherever you are in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...