Sunday 9 November 2014

Two Tree Pivot Christmas Cards

Hello, how are you? I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.
Today I have a couple of cards to show you that make use of the Elizabeth Craft Designs - Tree pivot die - designed by Karen Burniston.

Here's the first of the two:








I began by using some Kraft card stock for the base of the card, then used First Edition 12 x 12 Christmas Joy card stock to decorate it.

Then I used the ECD Tree pivot die to cut the pop it up shape and again added more of the same card stock to decorate the trees.














When you open the card this is the view. I used a Sue Wilson tag die for the writing panel and the sentiment is I think from a Christmas Sticker page from Echo Park

















Here's what the back of the card looks like.















Here's card number two in a similar style:











This was made in exactly the same way as the first and this time I decorated the card using First Edition 12 x 12 Festive Treats card stock.

















Here's the inside of the card decorated with more of the same paper/card stock.




















and again the back of the card showing how the pop it up lays flat.














The main ingredients that I used to make these cards:



Thanks for stopping by and reading today's post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...