Monday 18 May 2015

A 21st Birthday - Foliope Card

Hello I hope you are having a great day!
Today's post is short and sweet - it is because I have no idea what happened to all the photos I took of this card - they seemed to shrink and were only saved because Google had them stored on my pictures from my phone!






Firstly I need to point you in the direction of Laura Denison and her YouTube video which is what inspired me to make this card for someone in the first place you will find it  >>>>>HERE.










All I have been able to salvage is contained in this montage of photos - I at least can remember what I used as ingredients so I can add those - not that there are too many - the video is really great at showing you how to make this project.


So here you go - you can get an idea of it. I had a clear plastic box (it held a Sizzix die at one time in its life!) which I used to provide a home for my project. The card stock was a Kaisercraft "Timeless" 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad. I also used just regular white envelopes that I had at home.

I used a few Quietfire Designs >>>>> HERE rubber stamps for the sentiments which I heat embossed onto tags which went inside each of the envelopes. In addition a couple of Martha Stewart punches and that was almost it.

Here are some of the main ingredients that I used:



Thanks for stopping by, I hope your day is going well

5 comments:

  1. hi Sally, i love your album. i had a look at the tutorial that you linked and have talked myself into making a couple of them. i think they are great and so much easier than some other albums. thank you so much for your post. best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearl, it is so lovely to hear from you - Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments. They are REALLY easy to put together and I encourage you to have a go - 5 envelopes is all it takes. Take good care of you and yours!

      Delete
    2. yes i will and i just know everywhere i go now i will be looking at envelopes. haha.thanks again. hope your weather is good. it is quite warm still in Qld.

      Delete
    3. well Sally-Ann, i made one and i love it. everyone who see it wants to know how to make it. they are very economical to make too.thanks again for sharing. all the best.

      Delete
    4. Hi Pearl, Congratulations, sounds like a real success, they are not only easy to put together and fun to make, they are a great way of using up your scraps of cardstock too!

      Delete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...