Sunday 24 May 2015

A Birthday card for my Father

Hello my blogging family and friends; how are you?
No doubt that winter is on its way as the weather is getting colder and we have had some amazing winds in recent days.

I have managed to get some time in my craft room and created a card for my father's birthday. I was having a crafty day today as well and created a lovely wedding card - one I'll show yo on another day.

The card I have to show you today I made last week to get it sent off to the UK for the 22nd May.

Here it is:







I decided to use some Art Journalling techniques as well as my new Dylusions spray ink.

I used Dirty Martini,  Black Marble, Pure Sunshine and Slate grey,

I also used a Want2scrap shifting gears and a few metal embellishments I have collected over time.

I also used  the craft workshop stencils and a sizzix blueprint embossing folder.

I also used some Adirondack stains and gold and silver embossing powders.

I've shown the main ingredients that I used at the bottom of my post.























Here's a close up of the shifting gears. The clock face I bought in a little craft shop in Athens when I was there recently.


































Here you can see how I have used the inks and layered the stencils with them - you can also see the embossing I did with a sizzix folder.




























For the sentiment inside the card I made something on my computer and printed it out adding it to a Sue Wilson Best Wishes Die.














Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:




Thanks for stopping by and reading Today's post - I hope you are having a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...