Monday 13 July 2015

A "Thank You" card

Hello, I hope you are well, wherever you might be on the globe of ours! The weather here in Dorrigo is beautiful during the day but VERY chilly in the evenings. So winter is making herself felt. We did manage some time in the garden over the weekend doing stuff which was log overdue.

Today I have a Thank you card to show you. It is one I made for family in Holland.




























Here is the front of the card, I must say it was pretty easy to make as I just created the layers from the dies of this Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson Noble Collection die - Ornate Pierced Rectangles. All the dies I have listed below in the ingredients list.







I used the Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson - Expressions collection die to create the centerpiece of the card in white card stock. It's lovely.


















I made these flowers - keeping them reasonably flat as the card had to go through international post. I really like the Tulle and hemp twine as accessories.












Here are the main ingredients that I used to make my card:




I really appreciate you stopping by to read my post, I have been doing some crafty-play time over the weekend and I have some lovely cards to show you once I photograph them for you.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty card Sally-ann. such a delicate color too. love those dies. best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pearl, so glad you like it. Love hearing from you. The card, pretty much made itself and I was very inspired by a card that Sue Wilson made with this die ... so I just couldn't help myself!!! I was thinking how amazing it was that your friend was from Coffs Harbour only an hour away from Dorrigo. Hope all well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes . it is my sister. do you have a shop there. i told her about you being so close by. hope you are not too cold. we are cold in Qld which is unusual. best wishes.

      Delete
    2. Hi Pearl. No I don't have a shop, this is purely my hobby which I absolutely adore.I do have a craft room though! I have often thought about inviting people to my home to play however I travel for work so it can be hard to organise. We had temperatures of minus 2 last night so it is cold that's for sure!!! Hope all is well with you.

      Delete
    3. that's ok. it is hard to juggle work and play sometimes. stay warm.

      Delete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...