Tuesday 18 August 2015

A Cream Wedding Card

Hello everyone, how are you going?

A relatively quick post today as things at work are a little bit manic which meant it was a late finish to the day and even later before I managed to get to my blog.

None the less I hope you enjoy my card. Here it is .....





































I created the base of the card using cream American craft cardstock; indeed I used this for everything on the card requiring cardstock to be used.
I cut a square of cream cardstock and then embossed it with a Spellbinders Decorative Applause embossing folder. This is gorgeous...I put creative expression cream pearl corner embellishments at each of the corners and a Bella Bling star in between at the centre of each side.





































I used the Spellbinders Labels 46 Decorative Elements die (I adore this die) and created the central medallion, adding a few small pearls on each of the flowers.
I used the smaller die in the Spellbinders Triple Floral die set cutting it out in the vanilla cardstock and then used the Justrite Botanical Medallions and Banners stamp in combination with a Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad. I also inked the sentiment with the same ink ad too.

















Here's a close up of the embellishments and look at the depth of the embossing - just lovely.




















Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:




Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you liked today's card

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh. this card is sooo stunning. that embossing folder is amazing. so beautiful. love everything you did with this card. best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pearl - So glad you liked this card. Like you I think this embossing folder is gorgeous and just works on anything you put into it. Stay well Pearl.

      Delete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...