Thursday 6 August 2015

Happy Birthday Card - with Just Rite - Just a note to say

Hello my blogging friends and family I hope you are well and have had a great day.

My husband Frits is away tomorrow for a week so today was about making sure we were in concert about how we will meet up in Sydney in a weeks time when we  will be going to the Theatre there together. He will be in KL in Malaysia, a place I really enjoy visiting to work as well. This time it is his turn to go on his own. He is all packed up and ready to go. I will drop him off in Coffs Harbour in the morning so he can catch his flight to Sydney.

Today's card is another Birthday Card in green



































I began, as I have with many of my recent cards, with a piece of white American Crafts cardstock, which when folded in half created a 5.75inch squared card.








































I used the Sue Wilson Noble Classic Adorned Squares and embossed a frame with three of the largest dies. On top of that frame I used the Spellbinders Labels 46 Decorative die cut in both Green and white cardstock to make the top layers.











I added a pearl in the four corners of the card which I coloured with my Copic Alcoholic markers.






















I stamped the image using my Just Rite stamps with a memento tuxedo black ink pad and then coloured the image with my Copic markers.




















I used a piece of Really Reasonable Ribbon on the side of the card and added my sentiment in the bottom left corner of the card, made using another Just Rite stamp.









...... and there you have it!


The main ingredients that I used to make my card were:



Thanks for stopping by to read my blog today, let me know what you think of my card. Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...