Wednesday 19 August 2015

A Blue and Cream woven Happy Birthday Card

Hello! Trust all is well with you and yours.

As you can tell I have been playing with Sue Wilson's Weaving Collection of dies and today's card is no exception.

Here it is:






























I used American Crafts white Cardstock and the Sue Wilson largest Noble Ornate Pierced Rectangle die. Then I used the Sue Wilson classic weaving die and cream cardstock then glued blue strips I cut using the striped weaving die.














Once the weaving was done, I created the frame using the Noble die again in cream and blue, then used foam tape to layer it on top of the woven layer.

I just cut the woven layer to fit underneath the frame.









































I used the Sue Wilson pierced flag dies to cut the strip onto which I added the sentiment cutting it with an Elizabeth Crafts Design "Happy Birthday" die.
















I added some cream tulle, Sue Wilson quilted leaves and a Petaloo flower to the right hand side of the card.

































I kept the inside of the card very simple. I added a weaving strip near the fold to match the front of the card.
Then in blue I used the Sue Wilson Happy Birthday die  for the central sentiment.



















The main ingredients that I used to make this card were:




Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog. I hope you like today's card

2 comments:

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...