Monday 28 December 2015

Happy 57th Birthday to my Twin Sisters

Hello my blogging Family and Friends. I hope you are still enjoying the festive season and that Christmas Day proved to be a great joy to you and yours - especially if Santa brought all the right kind of goodies on his visit!

I am still running behind, I will show all my Christmas cards shortly, I just wanted to share the card(s) I created for my sisters whose birthday was on 14th December.

Here they are:






















They are similar and have a few little differences - just like their namesakes who are identical twins with lots of different idiosyncrasies!
The base is made from Kaisercraft weave card stock which I cut in half. On the front of the card I used A Spellbinders die (details below) and my new Minc machine.
There is a great video from Becca Feeken on using your dies with a laser printer before using your Minc machine. See below.


If this doesn't link to the YouTube clip copy and paste this URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAicoQBRt5Q

On this occasion though I just created the sentiment on my laptop, printed it on our laser printer then used the Light pink foil in my new Minc Machine!
































On the inside of the cards I used the 12 x 12 Precious Moments Paper pad by Kaisercraft. I used the ECD Happy Birthday Pop-up die and the Agatha edges die to decorate the inside.
The sentiments I made on my computer (or handwrote) and cut out using Spellbinders dies.

Here are the main ingredients to makes these cards:



Thank you for making the time to pop on by during this busy time, I appreciate you dropping in to read my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sally-Ann -just lovely to see my birthday card which I haven't received yet! Got the wonderful Christmas card which I have scrutinised and is gorgeous you need to let the world see that one! Love ya
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to hear Clare that your Birthday card hasn't arrived and that I may have spoiled your surprise! I was so sure that you would have had it by the date I posted your card onto my blog - Opps!

      Delete
  2. beautiful cards Sally-ann. have missed seeing all your cards so will enjoy them when you catch up. we had a lovely christmas visiting our daughter and 2 teenage grand children in Tamworth. sadly only 1 week left before we head home to Qld. hope you had a wonderful time with family too. best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello Pearl, so glad to hear from you. Super you were able to spend Christmas in Tamworth with the family. Currently we have the family with us for New Years which is lovely. Best wishes to you and I hope 2016 brings you all you wish for. (previous reply deleted as I didn't spell check it!!!!!)

      Delete
    3. yes it is so great to be with family at this time of year isn't it. all the best wishes for 2016 to you also.

      Delete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...