Saturday 2 January 2016

Christmas Cards 2015 - Part 2

Hello my blogging friends and family. Second day of the New Year and I hope the year has started well and continues to do so for you and yours!

Part 2 of my Christmas cards today and another three to share.

This first card I did two versions of.

Card One: Version 1:




































Card One: Version 2:





































Both are similar with a few variations. All made using American Craft card stock in white and pale blue. The dies are from Tattered Lace, Marianne Designs and the snowflakes and Trees are from Obsession Impression. The beautiful "Let it snow" sentiment on card number one is from Lawn Fawn.

Here are a few close up images of parts of these two cards:





Here I took a photo from above so you can see how I concertinaed the slide pieces so that the layered images could be adhered to the sides to create the card - this was taken before I added all the decorative elements and the Stickles.

Card Two

For this card I used the La Pashe Christmas Trinitage images that I have electronically stored on my PC, which can be downloaded electronically from La Pashe >>>>HERE
Instead of making the cards the way they suggest - I used the same technique as I did with my first style of card to make a series of these.






I varied the style by adding a pocket at the back into which I placed a Sentiment Tag and writing panel. Here you can see the pocket a little better.



I added a few embellishments including the Tattered Lace "Christmas Lights Washing line" die as well as the Obsession Impression snowflakes die. The Merry Christmas sentiment is a Sue Wilson die.

Card Three

Again I made Four of these types of cards with Two Different fronts. I used some lovely sparkly Christmas Kraft cardstock from Spotlight with matching Ribbon and Stickers. I also Sue Wilson Frame and Tags dies on the front.


The stickers that I used were these:



Inside the cards I used a couple of Elizabeth Craft Design dies, details shown below in the ingredients list.


All the cards looked the same on the inside, I used Scarlet Kasiercraft weave and Kraft cardstock. The ribbon was from my stash as was the little tag.

Here are the main ingredients that I used to make these three cards:




Thanks again for stopping by to read today's post

2 comments:

  1. my gosh your cards are so beautiful Sally-Ann. the recipients would have loved receiving them . awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pearl! My sister Clare received one of the first cards and she tells me it was thoroughly scrutinized - she is a card maker herself - so we swap ideas and designs for our cards!

      Delete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...