Tuesday 22 March 2016

Triple Lattice Striplet Birthday Card in Cream and White

Hello how are you today?

I won't beat about the bush. Todays' card is an outright copy of one that I saw Sue Wilson make on YouTube recently. I loved it so I thought I'd give it a go!
Here is her video link to YouTube as she does show how to cut up Emma, one of her dies from the Frames and Tags Collection, to make a background.




Here it is, recognise it much????


































I used American crafts White and Cream (AC calls it Vanilla) cardstock for the base and the rest of the card. Cream and white looks lovely together.









Just showing a close up of the lovely Lattice Window Striplet die - it cuts beautifully.



















Here's the centre panel - check out the video to see how Sue "Chops up" the Emma - Frames and Tags die.


















I used a Phill Martin stamp in the middle stamped using a Jet Black Stazon ink pad.  I find with the clear stamps they make a better impression, be sure to clean your stamps afterwards!














... and here's inside the card. I used a Fiskars sentiment stamp set again with the Jet Black Stazon ink pad.

This sentiment is from a Fiskars stamp set I purchased when I was in the states.







Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card - Sue introduces them in her video as well.




...... and there you have it. So easy to follow someone's design - no thinking about colour schemes and what will go with what especially when the Mojo is a bit dodgy!!!

2 comments:

  1. that is lovely Sally-Ann. I should use these colors together. i always make all cream or all white but they do look great together. thanks for the inspiration.the dies are beautiful. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pearl - it did indeed seem a weird combination at first and the cardstock from AXC is really nice to use and the colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...