Tuesday 5 April 2016

Hello Deer-ling

Hello my blogging family and friends, I hope you are having a GRAND day.

I have the second of my two Marianne Collectibles die cards to show you today. They are such fun to make and then its a question of making a card background for them!

This die set is the two little deer or more accurately I suppose two little fawns!

Here's my card:



I think this card is so sweet. I used a mixture of Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps, the sentiment I created on my computer and printed it out! All the details will be in the ingredients below. The pale green cardstock is from American Crafts. I cut out the oval using a Spellbinders Grand Ovals die.






























They look so adorable, I made them and had them sitting on my crafting table for ages - they were my crafty playmates, then I just had to make them into a card! I added glossy accents to their noses and fawn spots.






























The flowers are from Heartfelt Creations - Delightful Daisies, I firstly heat embossed the stamps with white embossing powder then coloured them using daubers, memento inks and a dove blending pen. The leaves I coloured with Distress Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive ink pads. There are also some Sue Wilson leaves added too. I added prills to the flower centers using dries clear glue from Cosmic Shimmer.

The little button in the corners are a combination of Enamel Stickers from Francheville (a Spotlight purchase) and Bo Bunny Double Dot Emerald Jewels.

Here's the ingredients that I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by to read today's post - hope the rest of your day goes really well.

1 comment:

  1. this card is so beautiful and the deer are so cute. I love how you did the flowers. gorgeous. cheers Sally-ann.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...