Thursday 21 July 2016

Happy Birthday Card in Mauve and White

Hello my blogging family and friends. I hope your day is going or has gone well.

I have a quick posting today of a lovely Birthday Card inspired as ever by Sue Wilson.

Here it is:





































I made my base from American Crafts white card stock, then cut a mat using the Sue Wilson Double Pierced Rectangles. On top of that I cut the mauve card stock into another mat. This formed the base of the card.

I then cut two dies in white using the Wellington die from the New Zealand Collection. I cut each into two making the corners of the frame.

I cut four Ara Gemini Dies in white and backed them in white. I overlapped these at their corners to make a square that sat inside the card to make a frame.






















I used the Sue Wilson Maggie die and the same mauve card stock to make the centre piece which I backed in white, as well as use the smaller dies in the Maggie set to make the white centre, which I then smothered in small white pearls!

I set this panel into the centre of the card and then added the Happy Birthday Sentiment (using an Elizabeth Crafts Designs die) at the top.

I had previously made up the "Delightful Daisy" flower from Heartfelt Creations in the same way I have described in my earlier posts and added it to the bottom right comer with some leaves cut from the Sue Wilson Lace Edged Dies.

.... and there you have it.

The main ingredients that I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by today ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...