Tuesday 12 July 2016

Happy Birthday - Dream-catcher style card

Hello, How are you today?

A simple card today and one that came together really quickly!

Here it is:






I used American Crafts white card stock as the base for this card.

I first cut the frame using the Sue Wilson Double Pierced Rectangles die.

I layered this on top of a piece of beautiful patterned card stock from the 12 x 12 Hackney & Co, English Garden premium paper pad.

Then I used the Sue Wilson Australian collection - Brisbane die to die cut out of white cardstock the main panel.

I used a fiskar 2inch punch and stamped the sentiment using a Phil Martin stamp for the centre of the Brisbane frame.















I added a flower made with the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur, a piece of Hemp Twine and a few leaves (Delicate Fronds) at the bottom part of the card to hide where I joined the small part of the Spellbinders Astoria Decorative Accents die.

A little bit of blue distressed ink added a little colour with some glitter finished the card off.

















Here's what I did with the inside of the card, using another Spellbinders Labels Twenty Die.














Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by today and reading today's post. I hope you liked the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...