Saturday 16 July 2016

Happy Birthday - Hummingbird Card

Hello! I hope you have been enjoying my posts! The scheduling seems to be working which is great because I have the time now to post them, not so much later this week. Today is Saturday 16th and I begin my overseas trip tonight by staying in Coffs Harbour with Frits as I have a flight tomorrow morning at 7.00AM! We may catch a movie whilst we are there.

I don't know if you have seen the Heartfelt Creations Botanic Orchid Collection? It's gorgeous! In it are some beautiful stamps and dies. I made the card that I am sharing with you today with some of this collection!



The card base is white card stock from American crafts. I then added some designer pattern paper from the Kaisercraft Precious Moments 12 x 12 paper pad to provide the first mat layer. I then used the Sue Wilson Stitched Lattice frames and the Double Pierced Rectangles to make the base frames.





I stamped the Hummingbird stamp from Heartfelt Creations with a black memento ink pad, colouring it with distressed ink markers with a water brush.














I also used one of the other Heartfelt Creations stamps in the Botanic Orchid collection, colouring the flowers with my Distressed Ink markers and a water brush.


I had previously made up the flower using the Delightful Daisies stamp and die, heat embossing the flower in white and colouring with another memento ink pad and a dauber. I added a pearl in its centre to finish the flower off.

I added a few leaves made with an old punch I have in my stash  (now discontinued) as well as the leaves from the Delightful Daisies stamp/die.
















For the sentiment I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Birthday die, and placed this on a white Ornamental add-on die (or one of them anyway!) from Heartfelt Creations.







And there you have it ...... gorgeous huh?

The main ingredients that I used to make this card were:



Thanks for stopping by today ... I hope you liked my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...