Sunday 10 July 2016

Happy Birthday - with Pink Vellum

How are you? I really cannot believe how long ago my last posting was made! I have been making the odd card here and there, just not blogging about it! So today I sat down and thought I might be able to add a few of my cards here.

So here goes......



I was inspired to create this card from one I saw on Pinterest. I used the Sue Wilson Double Pierced rectangles for the base of the card in American Crafts white cardstock.




I used vellum to make the central panel and coloured the back of it with Worn Lipstick distressed ink.

I cut them out using Sue Wilson Noble dies and the stamp was one of Phil Martin sentiments stamps.











The flower was the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur dies and stamps which I coloured with Worn Lipstick distressed ink, I then sugared it with glue and glitter.

I added a couple of Dandelion clocks (Sue Wilson dies - of course!!!)

I also had a little thin ribbon from my stash which I added too!









... and there you have it!


Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:



I hope you liked this card .... I will be posting a few more .... promise .... I have just discovered I can schedule postings ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...