Thursday 28 July 2016

Teal and White Happy Birthday Card

Hi there. How's it going wit you? It looks like all my schedules blog posts have all caught up and I am amazed to say I still have a few cards yet to show you.

Here's the next in line, a birthday card:

































I used American Crafts white card stock for my base with a Light Teal coloured card stock for the main matted layer also from American Crafts. I then cut a smaller white mat and embossed it with the Sue Wilson A4 Beaded Fanfare embossing folder.







On the far left I used the Joanna Sheen Signature Louisa Lace border Die, I cut it out using the Teal coloured cardstock and also in sliver mirror card and then cut the flowers out of the silver and adhered them to the teal die cut underneath. I then added the lace to the left side of the card.










I used the Sue Wilson Wellington die cutting it firstly from white card stock and then I backed it with  the teal coloured card stock.
I used the centre dies in the set to cut a white inner piece backing it with silver mirror card.

The flowers were made using the Sue Wilson Orange stamps heat embossing them with white embossing powder on Vellum and cutting them out with the matching Sue Wilson dies. I coloured the flowers on their backs using a dauber and the Memento Teal Zeal ink. Then added pearls to their centres.






I created the  sentiment using the Creative Expressions Elegant Sentiment clear stamps inking the stamp with the Memento Teal Zeal ink pad.

I cut out the sentiment with the same Wellington centre die, inking the edges with the Memento Teal Zeal ink pad.







Here are the main ingredients used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by today to take a look at today's post.

1 comment:

  1. your cards all week have been beautiful. especially love this one. all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...